Training sessions strike a balance between theory, problem-solving, and case-based reasoning.
- Plan and integrate UX activities in the context of a digital strategy across projects and work streams
- Define UX metrics and KPIs
- Measure and communicate the impact of UX on operational, financial and brand performance to inform global-level strategies
- Build UX capability internally or externally
- Plan and manage projects integrating UX tools and methods
- Identify UX opportunities and build a business case to realise them
- Tailor design briefs to requirements, organizational context and product strategy
- Build a UX team and incorporate UX expertise in project planning
- Define UX objectives, metrics and performance indicators
- Immersion and practical application: techniques to define UX business opportunities, evaluating UX experts, defining UX metrics, individual reflection and group discussion
- A combination of theory, problem-solving exercises and case studies
The certification takes place at the end of the second day of training. The certification exam is comprised of a multiple choice component and an oral exam with the UXalliance course instructor.
Who should attend
UX-PM Level 2 certified professionals
Product owners, interactive marketing managers, project managers, IT professionals with 5-10 years of experience in the development of digital projects.
Duration, fees & location
Duration: 2 Days
Fees: R9500 (excluding VAT)
Location: Mantaray Offices, Greenside, Johannesburg